A Service Delivery Manager ready for a nearshoring challenge
Does a combination of business development, HR and management tasks sound just like you? And IT is your cup of tea? Then you are the service delivery manager we are looking for. The core business of Alumnos is extending teams in nearshore and offshore projects with a primary focus on technology. Our business depends on the qualities of our service delivery managers, and if you’re up for the challenge, then read on.
As a service delivery manager, your job will be quite varied. Every project starts in the presales stage with the client. You will work closely with the sales team to work out budgets and overlook the processes and procedures. The set-up of extended units and communication between the management, client and the teams is your responsibility. You will follow up your projects and manage changes where necessary. Project expectation management is your specialty: customer relations, team management and communication will be part of your daily task list. Of course, your commercial talent will be needed to detect the customer’s needs and answer these with our services. Managing more than one project at the same time is not a problem for you. Is this the kind of challenge you would like? Then read on.
Alumnos stands for quality projects. We are looking for someone with experience in Service Delivery Management and affinity for IT. Know-how in the nearshore business is required. Must-haves:
- At least 5 years of experience either in the business or as a service delivery manager.
- You are a very communicative person, with strong commercial skills and an elaborate IT vocabulary
- You can provide financial proposals based on your project estimates
- Project development is your specialty: you can direct and manage teams as well as handle customer requests, while keeping a clear overview of the project as a whole
- You can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch
- Experience with both agile and traditional project methodology
- You can identify customer’s needs and anticipate these needs on a commercial level
- Willingness to travel: trips to our Eastern European partners can occur at most once in a month, for short periods of time.
You will have a key role in our projects. Transparent communication with your teams, a proactive way of working and problem-solving skills are essential. Our headquarters are located in Antwerp, which will be your homebase
A salary package with a wage that meets your experience level and skills. On top of that, we offer perks including:
- A company car
- A smartphone and a custom subscription
- Travel cost reimbursement
- And of course: a team of great colleagues, ready to take on the next challenge.
Are you the Service Delivery Manager we are looking for? Send your CV to Geert Halsberghe via email@example.com and we will get back to you.